[OS X TeX] save-typest in TeXShop

Jérôme Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Tue Mar 22 09:38:01 CET 2005

Le 19 mars 05, à 19:55, Jan Rosinski a écrit :

> It would be really nice to press only cmd-s to get the document saved
> and typeset
> instead of  cmd-s + cmd-t, what I am always doing.
> I have not found this option (typeset on save) in TeXShop preferences.
> Am I missing something?

Definitely! You missed to change your mind and loose last century
usage;-)

To achieve your goal, just change the typesetting keyboard shortcut
from cmd+T to cmd+S ;-)

> Jan Rosinski
>
> P.S. On a humorous part, a couple of years ago someone on the list was
> trying
> to estimate the year for version 2.  I do not remember the conclusion.

How much are you ready to pay for version 2?

More seriously, if you do not feel comfortable with actual TeXShop, it
might be time for you to test for other solutions.
emacs+AucTeX should really be tried for LaTeX. Or you can stick to
TeXShop but give a real try to ConteXt.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>