[OS X TeX] Page up/dn in TexShop on a PB

Chris Goedde cgoedde at condor.depaul.edu
Mon Mar 21 17:18:36 CET 2005

It's not quite clear what you are asking, but in the TeXShop previewer,
PageUp and PageDown don't take you to the next page, they just move you
up and down within a page. In theory, you can assign PageUp and
PageDown to the "Previous Page" and "Next Page" menu items, but I've
never been able to make that work. (If someone can explain how to make
that work, I'd greatly appreciate it.)

I use the space bar and shift-space bar to move between pages in
TeXShop preview.

--
Chris Goedde

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>