[OS X TeX] FontForge and TeX i-Package update

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at uni-jena.de
Mon Mar 21 15:59:18 CET 2005

Bruno,

> Have you tried setting up a ~/.xinitrc instead? In that case it will
> overcome the default /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc. See especially "Q: Does
> X11.app process my ~/.xinitrc?" at
> <http://developer.apple.com/qa/qa2001/qa1232.html>.

I don't think i finally did. I didn't spend much time on this topic now
but do you think it's any better than setting up
.MacOSX/environment.plist as suggested at:

http://developer.apple.com/qa/qa2001/qa1067.html

Best regards
   Martin

--
Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction
listen to weather forecasts and economists?