[OS X TeX] FontForge and TeX i-Package update

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Mar 21 02:31:38 CET 2005

Le 21 mars 05, à 02:09, Gary L. Gray a écrit :

> I did. I installed the new FontForge, waited for TeX to finish
> uploading to TUG, and then did an Install and Configure of TeX
> (Expert, TL 2005, the top of the line). :-) I didn't get a
> /Library/Fonts/Latin Modern/ directory.

I did exactly the same here, but got the directory created. Odd! The LM
fonts didn't show up in Font Book immediately, but after Close/Open
session.

Did you check in Subprocess Output, during the install (actually near
the end of the Configure stage), that the log of the conversion did
show up?

Bruno (perplexed, and going to bed!)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>