[OS X TeX] question re hyperref and latex made web pages

Rene Borgella macmechanic at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 20 18:35:07 CET 2005

Dear folks:

I've been meaning to ask this question for several days, and seeing
the other hyperref query prompted me . . .

I make files that I can convert to web pages for the course I teach
using hyperref.  I have things mostly working who I need them, but
what I haven't been able to figure out is how to make the resulting
document (both pdf and web page) open a new window when clicked?
I've looked around for this info and haven't been able to find it.
Is it even possible?

Here's the relevant part of the preamble:

\usepackage{url}
%\usepackage{hyperref}
\usepackage[colorlinks,urlcolor=blue]{hyperref}

\hypersetup{%
	colorlinks=true,
	linkcolor=blue,
	anchorcolor=black,
	citecolor=black,
	filecolor=blue,
	menucolor=black,
	pagecolor=black,
	urlcolor=blue,
	bookmarks=true,
	bookmarksopen=true,
	bookmarksnumbered=false,
	pdfpagemode=UseOutlines,
	pdfnewwindow=true,
	pdftitle={Environmental Biology Assignment 4},
	pdfauthor={Ren\'e Borgella <rborgella at ithaca.edu>},
	pdfsubject={Accuracy in the media},
	pdfkeywords={News, Media, Science, Society},
	pdfview={FitH},
	pdfstartview={FitH},
	pdfstartpage={1}
}

Thanks for any help!

ps -- I am away from my LaTex Companion and Guide and don't have them
avail. for reference.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>