[OS X TeX] Footnote formatting

Malcolm Ross Malcolm.Ross at anu.edu.au
Fri Mar 18 14:51:27 CET 2005

Martin Steer points out that he doesn't see the behaviour I described
earlier (see below), and, with apologies to the list, this seems to be
an error produced by the preamble of some of my files, but not all. I
have yet to identify the error, but I wouldn't want anyone to waste
their time answering an unfounded question.

Thanks, Martin.

Malcolm

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>