[OS X TeX] Eclipse plugin for (La)TeX editing

Casper Lassenius Casper.Lassenius at hut.fi
Fri Mar 18 08:11:20 CET 2005

Dalyoung,

Sorry, I forgot to answer regarding compiling the file. There are basically
two options, similar to those used when coding with Eclipse: manual build
and automatic build (run every time you save a file)

If you want to use the automatic build option, select "Build Automatically"
from Eclipse's project menu. If you want to use manual builds, deselect it.
The selection state is indicated by a checkmark next to the menu selection.

To change the way TeXlipse builds your project (which you set when creating
the project using File->New Project...), you can select the
Project->Properties... menu option, and the "Latex Project Properties".
There you have the option to output dvi, ps or pdf, as well as to configure,
e.g. to use pdflatex directly, or latex->dvips->ps2pdf etc.

Hope this helps,
    Casper.

----
Casper Lassenius
Professor (pro tem)
Helsinki University of Technology
Software Business and Engineering Institute
email: Casper.Lassenius at hut.fi, AIM: ccaslas
tel: +358 9 451 2189, GSM: +358 44 578 0373

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>