[OS X TeX] A (little) challenge for OS X TeX programmers

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Mar 17 20:09:01 CET 2005

I think Curator used to be $20 or so; e-mail Andrew Stone <andrew at stone.com> to see if you can still get it separately.  I don't recall the feature limitations if you use it unlicensed.  I always forget about PixelNhance (thanks Kino!), but it's a live effects previewer; you can drag-and-drop custom actions from it into TIFFany's action palette to they're permanently available.

--
Adam
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>