[OS X TeX] A (little) challenge for OS X TeX programmers

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Mar 17 07:53:08 CET 2005

Le 17 mars 05, à 07:18, Will Robertson a écrit :

> To be more descriptive, after hitting Cmd-Shift-4, hit the spacebar
> and you can then take snapshots of the entire window cropped exactly
> right. Very nice.

Thanks Will. I wasn't aware of this trick (using the Space bar in
addition to Cmd-Shift-4), it's there in OS X Help OK but I hadn't
noticed. I just tried it, and the similar function in Grab, they both
have the same limitation: only the portion of the window contained in
the screen is captured. For a window higher (or larger) than the
screen, this implies only a part of the folder content is taken into
account. Only the capture format is different: PDF for Cmd-Shift-4,
TIFF for Grab.

Bruno
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>