[OS X TeX] pstricks question

Aaron Jackson jackson at msrce.howard.edu
Thu Mar 17 04:15:43 CET 2005

On Mar 16, 2005, at 9:08 PM, Sergei Mariev wrote:

> I use tex and ghostscript to typset this file. Here is another strange
> thing: If I use \psset{nodesep=2pt,levelsep=5ex} instead of the
> optional parameter _in preamble_ it typsets everything just the way I
> want it. If I use this command in the body of the document, it issues
> the same warning. Do you mean that even if I use tex and ghostscript
> instead of pdflatex, I  would not make it work? Why does it work if I
> include this line in the preamble?

I cannot comment on the above strangeness, but I can say that if I run
the below file through latex -> dvips -> ps2pdf I get something that
resembles a tree (don't know if this is what you want).

\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage{pst-tree}
\begin{document}
\pstree[nodesep=2pt]{\Tr{EI}}{\Tr{P} \pstree{\Tr{a}}{\Tr{S}}}
\end{document}

Aaron

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>