[OS X TeX] Where is dvipng?

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Wed Mar 16 23:19:41 CET 2005

'which dvipng' return nothing, and this is the reason of my question...

I was running a quite important project right a few days ago, and I was
afraid to mess things up. So I've taken a "self-imposed" teTeX distro
freeze for few months.

Are you aware if dvipng has been recently added to TeX i-Package?

Thanks,
  Andrea.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>