[OS X TeX] A (little) challenge for OS X TeX programmers

Matthew Hills hills_tex at tina.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 16 20:03:48 CET 2005

On Mar 16, 2005, at 10:28 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> I have been wondering whether TeX could be used to print the contents
> of OS X folders in the same way that was possible from the Finder in
> OS 9 and before.

For most cases, I'm more interested in just capturing the directory
listing, so I would use "ls" or drag the folder on to a BBEdit document
to get the file listing.

For capturing a single window view graphically, I'd use CMD-Shift-4...

For managing collections of graphics, I'd use a graphic
organizer/browser that is designed for just that.

You might also want to check out "Path Finder" to see if its print
options are what you are looking for.

Matt

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>