[OS X TeX] re: verse.sty question

burt at brandeis.edu burt at brandeis.edu
Wed Mar 16 04:25:51 CET 2005

If you want line numbering you might have a look at poemscol.sty.
You can redefine the font used for line numbers by simply issuing
\renewcommand{\marnfont}{\normalfont\small}. poemscol is designed for
producing critical editions of verse, and it may provide you with other
structures you want. One neat thing about it (if I do say so myself) is that
you can set it to mark automatically every case in which there is a stanza
break at a page turn. (You can turn off that feature, or use whatever mark
you want.) It will also make many different series of endnotes, all tied to
the line numbers. I put a new version up on Dante last week, but I don't yet
see it at CTAN in Vermont, so check Dante.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>