[OS X TeX] Equations in non-TeX applications

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 15 00:14:26 CET 2005

On 15 mrt 2005, at 0:04, Herb Schulz wrote:

> Sigh... I guess I'll have to try to push the Nisus folks on this.

Doug Rowland (of Equation Service fame) had an idea about this: wrap
the pdf in an rich text object to indicate the baseline offset. The
receiving
application would then use this rtf and position things correctly.

This does _not_ have to be a part of LinkBack.

> Since there already is a Keynote plugin could a Pages plugin be far
> behind?

I've had some discussions with the author over on the open forum of
ars-technica.com
with the author: apparently Pages and Keynote are pretty similar, and
he expects to
have Pages support pretty soon.

Maarten

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>