[OS X TeX] Equations in non-TeX applications

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Mar 15 00:04:34 CET 2005

On 3/14/05 4:49 PM, "Michael McCracken" <michael_mccracken at mac.com> wrote:

> Herb, Judging from the goals of the Linkback project, it seems like
> that issue would best be characterized as unrelated.
> The only difference between a linkback object pasted into a document
> and a regular object is that the linkback object knows where it came
> from, and can update automatically.
> Whether or not the application aligns that object correctly is a
> separate concern.
>
> Sorry,
> -mike

Howdy,

Sigh... I guess I'll have to try to push the Nisus folks on this.

Since there already is a Keynote plugin could a Pages plugin be far behind?

I've used LaTeX Equation Editor along with Create to make diagrams for my
exams and other documents and the combination is very nice. I even end up
taking the .pdf's generated and placing them in LaTeX documents with no
problems; unlike the special needs if you use Illustrator.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>