[OS X TeX] Equations in non-TeX applications

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Mar 14 23:43:12 CET 2005

On 3/14/05 3:02 PM, "Michael McCracken" <michael_mccracken at mac.com> wrote:

> Good news, everybody!
> Just found on the LinkBack web site: EquationEditor [1] will include
> support for LinkBack soon. They have a news post and a movie [2].
>
> It seems this would go particularly well with the recent Keynote 2
> plugin for LinkBack [3].
>

> [1] http://evolve.lse.ac.uk/software/EquationEditor/
>
> [2] http://linkback.nisus.com/2005/03/14/linkback-in-equationeditor/
>
> [3] http://commons.ucalgary.ca/~king/projects/keynoteplugins/linkback/
>
> -mike

Howdy,

I hope this also means that Keynote (with the plugin), Nisus Express,
Create, etc., will also ``know'' about baselines and height and depth so
that equations are then treated more like ``text'' as opposed to being a
dumb graphic with the baseline set at the bottom.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>