[OS X TeX] Algorithms question

Aaron Jackson jackson at msrce.howard.edu
Sat Mar 12 23:10:15 CET 2005

Since there is a lack of email traffic on this list, I'll go ahead and
post this...

Looking at the tex cataloge, there seems to be four different packages
that handle typesetting algorithms:

alg
algorithm2e
algorithmicx
algorithms

Of which, three are included with the GW tex distribution, including
two installs of algorithms package (I guess this one must be twice a
good as the others).  Before I begin on a grand diversion trying to
learn these packages and the differences between the four, does anybody
have experience with them?  Are there any obvious benefits of one over
the rest?  Thanks.

Aaron

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>