[OS X TeX] PrettyRef

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Mar 10 01:59:25 CET 2005

Splitting the tex file into dozens of pieces is a bit on the extreme.
Splitting along chapters seems to give the right sizes.

As for the labels, I only use the numbers provided by tex. Finding, not
remembering,  the label numbers is fairly easy, if you use Flashmode
(for the actual file); for the older stuff have a separate pdf file
available and open in  Preview using hyperref.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>