[OS X TeX] BibDesk autocompletion. How to edit completions...

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Wed Mar 9 17:35:52 CET 2005

On Wednesday, March 09, 2005, at 07:45AM, Joseph C. Slater <joseph.slater at wright.edu> wrote:

>I mistyped a name that I use often in BibDesk. Unfortunately, the
>autocompletion is now the misspelled name. Where is the file containing
>the completion words so I can edit it?

Been there, done that :).  Fortunately, the autocompletion dictionary is created/updated when you open a file, but it only lasts for the life of the program.  Quitting and relaunching BibDesk will rebuild it with the new file contents.  If it still happens, you probably have another instance of the misspelled name.

hth,
Adam
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>