[OS X TeX] TeX: parindent in new environment

scheissenochmal2003 at yahoo.de scheissenochmal2003 at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 6 20:51:11 CET 2005

Hello List,

I just have found (googled) a way to produce a raggedright paragraph
with hyphenation and adopted it to the font I use. My solution looks
like this:

  \newenvironment{ttraggedright}{\par\normalfont
    \hyphenchar\font=`-
    \spaceskip=0.3em plus 0.025em minus 0.025em
    \xspaceskip=2\spaceskip
    \sfcode`"=0 \sfcode"015=0
    \rightskip 0pt plus 2.5em \relax}{\par}

As I don't know any plain TeX, I am asking the TeX geeks: How can I
alter this definition so that the parindent in the environment
\ttraggedright is set to zero without adding \noindent to every new
paragraph in this environment?

Thanks in advance,
Stephan

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>