[OS X TeX] texshop_images

Matthew Inglis m.j.inglis at warwick.ac.uk
Sun Mar 6 14:43:20 CET 2005

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is a TeXShop feature request or whether it has
more to do with the OS.

When exporting lots of little texshop_image pictures from the TeXShop
preview window it tries to save them all as "texshop_image.pdf". Is it
possible to get it to automatically number them 1, 2, 3... as if you
are saving a lot to, for example, the desktop it is a real pain to have
to do this manually (esp. as the dialog box is from the Finder, not
from TeXShop).

Those with more knowledge than me will know whether this is an issue
possible for an application to address or whether it is an OS wide
problem.

Best wishes

Matthew.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>