[OS X TeX] iinstaller packages are not documents

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 23:30:28 CET 2005

Le 4 mars 05, à 22:10, Joachim Kock a écrit :

> Aha.  Then it is more appropriate to think of these packages as caches
> or support files instead of regarding them as pure download.  In which
> case I would suggest  ~/Library/Application\ Support/i-Installer

Or ~/Library/i-Packages. Think about ~/Library/Receipts,
~/Library/iMovie, ~/Library/iTunes, ~/Library/Mail,
~/Library/QuickTime, ~/Library/Safari, ~/Library/Mozilla,
~/Library/Thunderbird, etc. But of course there are counter-examples:
~/Library/Application Support/AdressBook, ~/Library/Application
Support/Camino, ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox,
~/Library/Application Support/iCal, ~/Library/Application Support/Nvu,
~/Library/Application Support/Sunbird, etc. Hard to see any
deterministic logical pattern to it!

Bruno

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>