[OS X TeX] Larger fonts in article.cls

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Mar 4 17:47:45 CET 2005

The simple solution would be to put the whole body of your document in
braces and add the command \larger[2]

{\larger[2]] ....
}

I guess you will need amsart or amsmath for this command.

However, my own experience and aesthetic judgement would recommend you
not to fiddle with the font size, but to use the standard 10pt instead,
unless of course all recipients sight is hampered.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>