[OS X TeX] ConTeXt-updater i-Package updated

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Mar 4 00:24:24 CET 2005

I have reinstated the automatic update of the TeX ConTeXt-updater
i-Package, which will again automatically be updated when Hans Hagen
updates his ConTeXt (stable or beta or both). The package offers choice
between ConTeXt and ConTeXt beta (when available) on install.

PS. For NTG-ConTeXt: i-Packages are a software install mechanism for
Mac OS X only. For most of you, this will be a very cryptic message I
guess. I'll be posting this only once to NTG-ConTeXt. People interested
in using i-Installer to keep their TeX up to date on Mac OS X may get
their info from the Mac OS X TeX mailing list.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>