[OS X TeX] TeX i-package: Having trouble installing 2005

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Thu Mar 3 23:10:28 CET 2005

The TeX i-Package has been updated and only the configure phase has
changed so that it leaves the TL2005 texconfig script alone.

Note that it is highly unlikely that the change fixes the problem
(which as far as I can ascertain is not connected to the distribution
because of the weird cp: error message) but it might now not trigger
the problem.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>