[OS X TeX] TeX i-package: Having trouble installing 2005

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Thu Mar 3 15:59:19 CET 2005

I can confirm that there is a potential problem with the latest TL2005
release. It turns out that there have been changes in texconfig (and
possibly other teTeX scripts) that are incompatible with the configure
phase of the TeX i-Package.

I'll see what I can do to fix this on short notice.

I am not certain that this is the cause of your problems because even with
that incompatibility (which results in installing a texconfig replacement)
because even with that incompatibility, the TL2005 version installs fine
on my systems.

So I still would like to see off list the report as I asked in another
message.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>