[OS X TeX] TeX i-package: Having trouble installing 2005

stephenmoye at cox.net stephenmoye at cox.net
Thu Mar 3 15:47:04 CET 2005

Fink is not installed. I will try removing teTeX when I get a chance and see if that works.

The puzzle is that I installed the 2005 version a couple of weeks ago with no problem. Yesterday, i-installer told me that some 20Mb of the package had changed so I installed that -- and that is when the problem started. (Loud choruses of "If it aint broke don't fix it..." can be heard in the background.)

Version 2004 installs just fine.

Puzzlement.

Stephen Moye

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>