[OS X TeX] BBEdit and TeXShop - pointers?

Jason Davies ucgajpd at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 3 12:36:33 CET 2005

>I was very disappointed to see that the LaTeX support in BBEdit sucks

The staff at Bare Bones are interested in making TeX support better
(though I don't think it's an urgent priority) but since none of them
actually uses it, they don't have the indepth knowledge. It seems to be
the only thing they don't have an expert on...

so if you did feel like writing that plug-in, many of us would like it!

In the meantime, the scripts available are usually enough to see you
through...

BBEdit does have syntax colouring for TeX, which is very nice. I assume
Textwrangler also does (but haven't checked).
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>