[OS X TeX] metapost

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed Mar 2 16:41:58 CET 2005

Aaron Jackson wrote:

> I don't remember the original thread,

Sorry about that, it was
Re: [OS X TeX] overview of what TeX is producing

> and I don't know if this was mentioned to you before, but have you
> looked at xfig? There is a i-installer package and it exports files in
> all sorts of file formats, including pdf.

I just i-installed it and now I have no idea what to do. I downloaded
the manual for xfig.3.2.4 from CTAN and it looks as if I could use it …
if only I knew how to start it.

I hope someone will have pity on this ICP (install-challenged-person).

Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>