[OS X TeX] Font Installation: FD file

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Mar 2 10:42:26 CET 2005

Am 02.03.2005 um 01:28 schrieb scheissenochmal2003 at yahoo.de:

> Is there a way to repair that?

Use fontinst. If Frutiger has more glyphs than an 8r encoded PS font
holds, you loose a few. Walter Schmidt has recently published a way to
use quite all glyphs in a wealthy PS font for TeX:
http://home.vr-web.de/was/x/ul8.zip, and here he has combined a lot of
encodings: http://home.vr-web.de/was/x/encodings.zip. Send him some
feedback too.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me
as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world.
Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and
Germany will declare that I am a Jew.          --Albert Einstein, 1929

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>