[OS X TeX] Already asked question

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Mar 2 10:09:23 CET 2005

On 2 Mar 2005, at 5:26 am, delanoy at igd.univ-lyon1.fr wrote:

>   Hello all,
>
>  sorry to bother everyone with a question that was already asked
> and answered in this list (but I only remember that it was
> done in the winter of 2004 and I'm not courageous enough to
> browse through all the digests of this period one by one ... perhaps
> the mac-TeX site would be more easy to use if some "giant" html digest
> files
> (one by year,say  ) were added to the current daily html digest files ?
> Then it
> would be simple to look for a given keyword in that big file.)

I don't know the answer to your original question, but note that you
can use Google to search the list archives; try something like:

	site:www.esm.psu.edu macosx-tex keyboard mouse

in the Google search box, and see if any of the hits look promising.
Could add "emacs" or "TeXshop" as another term, too, if you want to
narrow it further.

HTH,

JK

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>