[OS X TeX] Need help for hebrew fonts

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Mar 2 00:33:41 CET 2005

Am 02.03.2005 um 00:16 schrieb Will Robertson:

>>> ~/Library/texmf/fonts/enc/
>>
>> That's the right direction, but you need to go further, deeper in the
>> hierarchy.
>
> I might disagree.
> Everything works fine here with cjhebltx.enc in this directory.

Yes, of course, it works with that. But if you compare it with the
layout of /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/fonts/enc you'll see that
it might make sense to create a tree of sub-folders.

> It seems we're all very confused about how to install fonts.

It's the many particles they make ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

	``How do we persuade new users that spreading fonts across the page
	like peanut butter across hot toast is not necessarily the route to
	typographic excellence?''			-- Peter Flynn

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>