[OS X TeX] Need help for hebrew fonts

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Mar 1 20:58:55 CET 2005

On 3/1/05 1:15 PM, "Christian Dube" <reinindenspamkorb at web.de> wrote:

> Warning: /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/pdflatex
> (file cjheb
> ltx.enc): cannot open encoding file for reading

Howdy,

Is that a real break in the name of the .enc file; ``cjheb ltc.enc''? If so
there is a problem. I suspect that isn't the problem. However, where is
cjhebltx.enc found? I think it should be in ~/Library/texmf/fonts/enc/ (or
the corresponding directory in the texmf.local branch (make sure you run
``sudo texhash'' if that's where you are putting it) if you've got a
Tl2004/TL2005 TDS.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>