[OS X TeX] Need help for hebrew fonts

Aaron Jackson jackson at msrce.howard.edu
Tue Mar 1 20:44:12 CET 2005

On Mar 1, 2005, at 2:15 PM, Christian Dube wrote:

> Warning: /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/pdflatex
> (file cjheb
> ltx.enc): cannot open encoding file for reading

This is what is causing the warnings.  I see you have the file here:

/Users/christian/Library/texmf/dvips/cjhebrew/cjhebltx.enc

The question is why is it not finding this file?  Try moving it to:

/Users/christian/Library/texmf/fonts/enc/dvips//cjhebrew/cjhebltx.enc

and see what happens.  At least you are making progress!  PdfLaTeX
tried to load the fonts this time...

Aaron

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>