[OS X TeX] Empty boxes, no chars

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Mar 1 11:13:39 CET 2005

Am 28.02.2005 um 17:47 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> I cheated: I copied the macro from the corresponding input in the
> computer file for the TeXbook, available from CTAN in directory
> tex-archive/systems/knuth/tex/, and edited it slightly to make it
> readable.

Hello!

I looked into my TeX Collection 2004 DVD -- and there is Knuth's
TeXbook! And if it's still to hard to learn TeX from it, it at least
explains a bit on typesetting and gives an impression how this is done
the American way.

So I have another DVD I won't give away.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 Americans.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>