[OS X TeX] TeX to word on Mac

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jun 27 04:01:41 CEST 2005

On Jun 26, 2005, at 6:59 PM, George Ghio wrote:

> Hi Herb
>
> Interesting, but I can't find an "engines" folder. I Suspect it is
> hidden. Also I use iTeXMac. I don't mind using TeXshop if required.
> Can I change the "engine" using the terminal?
>
> George L Ghio

Howdy,

The procedure I gave was for TeXShop. The first time you start up
TeXShop it will produce a TeXShop folder in your Home's Library
folder (~/Library/TeXShop/). The ``Engines'' folder is inside that
TeXShop folder.

The procedure for iTeXMac is a bit different than TeXShop and I'm not
too familiar with it. It can be done from within iTeXMac by creating
a new project and setting up the Compile and typeset commands within
that project.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>