[OS X TeX] Cmd < and Cmd >

Jan Hegewald j.hegewald at tu-bs.de
Fri Jun 24 13:19:16 CEST 2005

Hello,

Am 24.06.2005 um 13:01 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> Howdy,
>
> I think you've eliminated too much. Try:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"
> "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
> <plist version="1.0">
> <dict>
>     <key>4</key>
>     <dict>
>         <key>4</key>
>         <array>
>             <string></string>
>             <false/>
>             <false/>
>        </array>
>     </dict>
> </dict>
> </plist>
>
> and see if that works.

no, that´s what I already tried. I have inserted more than one

<dict>
     <key>

items to change other shortcuts as well. That´s why I only posted a
snippet.
But this does not work. I successful changed the shortcut via Mac OS
X System Preferences -> Keyboard & Mouse.
Maybe the ~/Library/TeXShop/Menus/KeyEquivalents.plist does not work
for German?

Thanks,
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>