[OS X TeX] TeX request

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Thu Jun 23 22:35:54 CEST 2005

> I need help with a trick I want to perform. I want to be able to
> display all the digits of
>
> 2!
> 10!
> 200!

Do you want all the digits, or do you want all the factors that
generate them, or do you want some sort of summary of the digits? If
you want all the digits, why not just use a computer to evaluate the
factorials and print them? That's why I'm not sure what you want. If
you want all the factors, why not use something like a for loop from 2
to x with a print command inside of it? Start with a print command for
"1," then print \times (index) or something like that on each iteration
of the loop.

Chris

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>