[OS X TeX] TeX to word on Mac

scheissenochmal2003 at yahoo.de scheissenochmal2003 at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 22 13:35:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

I had the same problem once. There are several possibilities.
A good overview is given an this page:
http://www.csit.fsu.edu/~mimi/tex/doc/guides/wp-conv/textopc.html

My experiences:
latex2rtf is available as an i-Installer package, but it requires some
fiddling around with the latex sources in my experience.

To convert PDF to RTF, a commercial program is Textlightning, which does
its job quite ok (but page numbers and column titles etc. are not
recognized).
http://www.metaobject.com/Products.html#TextLightning

I am sure you can find something that matches your needs.

Stephan

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>