[OS X TeX] Italics in \newenvironment

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jun 19 15:01:49 CEST 2005

Am 19.06.2005 um 14:31 schrieb Damon Muller:

> I use the _Not So Short Guide_ as my main LaTeX reference, and it
> doesn't say anything about \itshape, or what things can or can't
> contain
> paragraphs.

I think it's from a time before NFSS or NFSS2 (New Font Selection
Scheme) did exist. The LaTeX Companion deals with it. Its section about
the NFSS2 is quite the same as in the fntguide document
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/latex/base/fntguide.dvi).

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete                           <]
              o        __o         |__    o       HPV, the real
     ___o    /I       -\<,         |o \  -\),-%     high speed!

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>