[OS X TeX] Keyboard.dfont

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jun 15 11:58:57 CEST 2005

Am 15.06.2005 um 02:53 schrieb Charles Chapman Pugh:

> Is there a way to use the keyboard dfont in a document?  The font
> contains the glyphs for option, shift, and so on.  I want to make a
> customized shortcut list.

Not for the more usual TeX, i.e. without Xe! Keyboard.dfont is a very
special font file that does not contain any TrueType or PostScript
ressource. Could be it's useless too under XeTeX -- because it's the
bitmap font that is used when you boot the Mac OS X concole! But I'm
not sure about it ...

⌘ is contained in Lucida Grande (of course) and many other Apple fonts.
⌥ the same, and ⌦ and ⌫ and ⌤ and ⇧ and ⇪ too.
⏎ and ⌅ are contained in the Hiragino font set (and in Code2000).
⏏ and ⌅ are in Lucida Grande (of course).

--
Greetings

   Pete

Nazionalismus ist die Religion der armen Schweine

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>