[OS X TeX] News (but still mostly news) on the Textures front

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Jun 13 19:01:51 CEST 2005

Two news related to Textures, for those who keep caring about it (I do):

- In Tiger, the problem with Textures documents not being recognized
as such has been cured in a new maintenance release 2.1.9d5
(available to purchasers of the 2.1.8 CD). (Annoucement shamelessly
adapted from a message by David Elliott to the Textures list.) I
can't tell more, as I don't have the CD.

- The development version of Textures is reported to compile for the
MacTel platform <http://www.bluesky.com/news/news_frames.html>.

That said, in case the folks at Blue Sky TeX Systems monitor this
list, I imagine they must have fun seeing the announcements they put
silently on their web site pop up here invariably after some time !

Bruno Voisin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>