[OS X TeX] Threads on MacIntel

Rene Borgella macmechanic at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 9 17:45:59 CEST 2005

At 11:38 AM -0400 6/9/05, Jon Guyer wrote:
>On Jun 9, 2005, at 11:25 AM, Simon Spiegel wrote:
>
>>Sorry to be spoil sport here, but could we
>>please restrict the discussion on the PPC ->
>>Intel change to LaTeX related issues?
>:
>:
>>Maybe I'm the only one who thinks like this,
>
>Nope. You're not.
>
>-

My apologies, then.  I'm sincerely sorry if I
offended anyone or caused any one to feel that
they wasted their time reading posts off the
topic of TeX.  I hesitated to post this type of
info here, but saw that several others were
seemingly interested in this thread, and so I
posted two messages.

Just for the record, I DON'T mind when others on
this list do occasionally post what is not always
strictly TeX related, as the folks on this list
generally have thoughtful, provocative ideas
about all manner of things -- including TeX!

René
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>