[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk 1.1

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Wed Jun 8 18:40:38 CEST 2005

On Wednesday, June 08, 2005, at 09:05AM, Michael S. Hanson <mshanson at wesleyan.edu> wrote:

>On Jun 8, 2005, at 1:07 AM, Adam R.Maxwell wrote:
>
>> The BibDesk development team is pleased to announce that version 1.1
>> is available for download at <http://bibdesk.sourceforge.net/>.
>>
>> Any problems should be reported on the SourceForge Tracker at
>> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61487&atid=497423>.
>
>	For some reason I cannot get through to the above link, so I'm
>reporting my problems with version 1.1 below.  Note that v1.0 seems to
>work fine, and I have rolled back to that version for now.

Yes, this is a known problem; the new Xcode release must have broken something.  Apparently BibDesk 1.1 works fine on 10.3.9, but is broken on 10.3.8 and 10.2.x.  Sorry, I'll try to rebuild it tonight, but I no longer have a pre-10.3.9 Panther install around to test against, and testing against Jaguar is such a hassle that I only do it if there's a Jaguar-only bug.

Previous versions are always available from the project page at <http://sf.net/projects/bibdesk/>.

Adam

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>