[OS X TeX] A suggestion for NewPdftricks (or for pdftricks in general)

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jun 7 04:30:42 CEST 2005

On Jun 6, 2005, at 9:27 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> A version of pdftricks.sty that will follow the font size in the
> document class (as long as it's 10, 11 or 12 point - anything else,
> e.g., 14 point in the memoir class, will default to 10 point for
> now) as the figure font size. This seems to work fine.

Howdy,

Ooops... I forgot to mention that you can get the latest adapted
pdftricks package (along with a Dropscript and shell script for
processing figure files produced by pdftricks) as NewPdftricks.zip at
my download site, <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2/>.

Sorry for the extra noise.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>