[OS X TeX] Texshop & chapterbib

Ingo Reich ireich at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 16:18:47 CEST 2005

BTW: real scrolling doesn't seem to work anymore with texshop 2.03. Is this due to Tiger?

% Howdy,
%
% I'm sorry for not having a solution to your principal problem but I'm curious about what you mean by % the scrolling problem; could you describe it?

What I mean is, that I can jump to the next/previous page with the button "next/previous" or jump to the bottom/top of the page with "</>", but I can't scroll through a manypages document in one fell swoop by clicking (hold and move) on the blue scrolling bar which is located at the right side of each window (or using the scroll upwards/scroll downwards triangles located by default at the right lower corner of each window), though "not scrolling" is turned off in the preferences.
Ingo
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>