[OS X TeX] HA-Prosper and gwtex - question of a gwtex newbie

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Jun 5 23:45:38 CEST 2005

Le 5 juin 05 à 23:15, Johannes Brauer a écrit :

> I enclose a small test file which produces the same errors.

That's a version problem. The error occurs when reading line 1006 of
the file /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/tex/latex/HA-prosper/HA-
prosper.sty, which has version:

\def\HAP at Version{v4.2}
\ProvidesPackage{HA-prosper}[2004/05/29 \HAP at Version\space Patch for
prosper]

Downloading from CTAN the current package ha-prosper, the file HA-
prosper.sty inside it has version:

\def\HAP at Version{v4.21}
\ProvidesPackage{HA-prosper}[2004/08/20 \HAP at Version\space Patch for
prosper]

And a comparison of the two files with FileMerge yields a couple of
added lines in the new version, all related with \setkeys and \xsetkeys.

Putting the more recent ha-prosper directory from CTAN inside ~/
Library/texmf/tex/latex/, the error disappears. (I get other errors
due to missing HAPNA style and file path.tex, but these must be
specific files on your setup.)

HTH,

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>