[OS X TeX] TexShop graphics input

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jun 4 12:22:53 CEST 2005

Am 03.06.2005 um 15:31 schrieb Charles Pugh:

> Well, I was sure there was a silly reason for the problem.   I was
> running pdftex on the file, not pdflatex.

No, you weren't! Since your file starts as follows below

>> On Jun 2, 2005, at 8:00 PM, Charles Pugh wrote:
>>
>>> \documentclass{article}

and (plain) TeX would have complained. I think TeXShop 'understands'
part of a TeX file's header and chooses the right *tex command.

In TeXShop preferences you have in the right most department,
Typesetting, the choice to set it to LaTeX or another engine -- but I
think it would change TeXShop's behaviour, not parsing the native TeX
header of a TeX file ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

"No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a
  ticket in his pocket, or at least had been fooling around with
  timetables."  -- Archie Goodwin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>