[OS X TeX] Problem with cocoAspell in Tiger

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Jun 2 10:35:37 CEST 2005

Le 2 juin 05 à 03:01, Fernando Pereira a écrit :

> I find my PowerBook with a nice 2nd display quite adequate for all
> organizational, programming, writing, and presentation tasks. And I
> have all my work environment with me wherever I go.

That's exactly how I feel: I prefer to have all my work environment
on a single computer that goes everywhere with me, and live with the
limitations imposed by this computer, rather than have to maintain
several computers simultaneously, synchronize files between the
different home directories, etc.

There are, of course, the ergonomic issues associated with laptops,
and I do feel a bit of the neck pains that some people are reporting.
I haven't done it myself yet (money pending), but I advised a
colleague who also owns a PowerBook to purchase an iCurve and Apple
BlueTooth keyboards and mouse, and that solution is working very
nicely. With the heat wave to come probably this summer (35-45
degrees Celsius in the afternoon in the office in Grenoble, France,
and no air conditioning), that will also surely help keeping the
laptop relatively cool.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>