[OS X TeX] installing ifmath fonts?

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Fri Jul 29 03:29:54 CEST 2005

I purchased the ifmath fonts today (I think they will work nicely
with Keynote and LaTeXiT) and installed them in my local tetex tree.
Everything seems to be working, but I would like to describe how and
where I installed them with the hope that someone more knowledgeable
about fonts will tell me if I got things close to right.

The files:

ifb.afm         ifex10.afm      ifo.afm         ifsy10.afm
ifbo.afm        ifmi10.afm      ifrg.afm

were put in:

The files:

cm.enc          mv.enc

were put in:

The file:

was put in:

The files:

ifbo10cm.tfm    ifbxsl10.tfm    ifmi10.tfm      ifrb10cm.tfm
ifsy10.tfm      ifbx10.tfm      ifex10.tfm      ifr10.tfm

were put in:

The files:

ifb.pfb         ifex10.pfb      ifo.pfb         ifsy10.pfb
ifbo.pfb        ifmi10.pfb      ifrg.pfb

were put in:

Finally, the files:

iffonts.cfg     lv1ifri.fd      lv1iptt.fd      lvsienc.def
omsifr.fd       infomath.sty    lv1ifrp.fd      lvlienc.def
lvxiifex.fd     omsifsy.fd      lv1enc.def      lv1iftt.fd
lvsiifri.fd     omlifm.fd       omxifex.fd      lv1ifr.fd
lvliifr.fd      lvsiifrp.fd     omlifr.fd       ot1ifr.fd

were put in:

I then ran:

sudo texhash

and the ran:

sudo updmap --enable Map iffonts.map

Does this all make sense? Is this what I was supposed to do?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

-- Gary